Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Which knot?

On 11/11/2017 18:22, Rob Morley wrote:
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 22:58:15 +0000
T i m wrote:

Reminds me of my father-in-law many years back he had a 6 week old
kitten hiding under his shed...So he got a dustbin lid propped up with a
stick and tied a length of rope, then placed a saucer of milk underneath.
Kitten goes under FiL pulls the string and traps it. He then put his
hand under the lid to catch it, the kitten ripped it to shreds as well
has sinking its teeth in while he tried to shake it off, kitten then
fekced off!
FiL left a trail of blood from back garden to the kitchen sink, and
cursing like a trooper.
Big game hunter indeed, I couldnt stop laughing.