Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] is offline

Default Table saw Advice?

On Mon, 06 Nov 2017 16:22:16 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article 20171106155933.20cee4f1@Mars, Rob Morley
wrote:

On Mon, 6 Nov 2017 02:23:47 +0000
Tjoepstil wrote:

On 06/11/17 02:14, Iggy wrote:
replying to Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp, Iggy wrote:

Many thanks to all that provided the assistance, I took delivery of
the Evolution a few days ago.

It seems plasticky as far as the body goes, with the table being made
of steel plate.

It,s an impressive size, the box was deceptive. I built the thing up
in the living room with the intention of taking it upstairs to start
work.

A bit of dissasembly is needed.

With hindsight I should have just bought the thing instead of the
Evolution mitre saw that I got last year :-(

It has the required attachments and seems to perform the same function
allbeit without the dubious benefit of the laser diode.

Anyway, thanks

AB