Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW[_2_] ARW[_2_] is offline

Default OT Let's see how many young ones turn up today.

On 12/11/2017 09:45, Graeme wrote:
In message , ARW
writes
In this case I am referring to the Beavers, Cubs, Scouts and Explorer
Scouts and maybe some of their parents from my local area.

Being part of the parade, and service afterwards, was as good as
compulsory in my day.Â* I don't think it had to be compulsory though - it
was just something people did.

8 out of 12 Beavers attended this year - and I'll make that 9 out of 12
as one said he would not be attending our service because he already
attends a different church every Sunday with his parents.

Better than last year when only one turned up (the flag bearer) along
with one other who was not yet inducted.

--
Adam