Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default help with pub quiz needed

news
On 11/11/17 10:09, GB wrote:

I guess its all about where you define national boundaries.

Is there any significant land area that is in dispute? Sufficient to
change the order, I mean. Those little tiny islands the Chinese have
built won't make any difference.

well I am thinking of Russia/Mongolia

I wasn't aware that Russia claimed Mongolia.

But it matters not, Russia is the largest country by a mile without it.

and China/Thibet etc etc.

Tibet is "officially" part of China despite people thinking that it
shouldn't be, so any measure of China's size already includes it

tim