Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default So how much power does an oil filled radiator actually use.

On 09/11/2017 16:15, Johnny B Good wrote:
On Thu, 09 Nov 2017 14:54:48 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:

Johnny B Good wrote:

Starting a sentence with "So" is a totally unnecessary and annoying
affectation.

So what?

See, it does change the meaning sometimes ...

That may be the only example of valid usage. There may be other valid
usage cases but I can't think of any right now so I'll leave it to others
to provide additional examples if they care enough to make the effort.

So that it is clear for everyone, give an example.

(see what I did there?)

--
Cheers,

John.