Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Which knot?

On Friday, 10 November 2017 22:58:15 UTC, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 14:25:03 -0800 (PST), tabbypurr wrote:

More good news: he's been captured. He's doing fine, and is currently sleeping after a major eatfest.

Whilst I don't like to see any animal suffering (I even let / usher
wasps out of the house), about the only animal that I have never owned
that has caused me the most damage / mess / clearup is the (other
peoples?) cat.

Two have slashed the wallpaper in the downstairs toilet after climbing
in the window and falling into the toilet itself and the number of
times I've trodden in their sh1te in my *private / enclosed* back
garden and worse on my vegetable patch ... plus the damage done to
(covered) motorcycle saddles and scratches on the roofs of the cars.

Glad you took another one off the streets ... if only it would stay
off the streets ... ;-(

Cheers, T i m

Yes, they're so much better behaved than human kids. He will stay indoors, he just doesn't look after himself outside. He's unusually nutty.

NT