Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Roy Underhill injured again.

On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 18:05:35 -0800 (PST), Sonny
wrote:

On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 4:24:19 PM UTC-6, John Grossbohlin wrote:

Roy himself jokes about it... His Y2K Tool Kit was in fact a small first aid
kit. The contents include aspirin, alcohol wipes, iodine ointment, adhesive
bandages... I just checked and all the contents in mine are out of date...
;~)

I reposted some photos to ABPW... did it back in 2005 but they are probably
long gone!

Looks awfully clean, no open packages, no blood anywhere.

My in-shop first aid kit consists of a roll of paper towels and a needle to remove splinters.... and some beers in the frig.

Beer anywhere around sharp, spinning, machinery isn't a good idea. No
beer, for me, anytime. Paper towels aren't going to cut it in my
shop, anyway - more like a selection of tourniquets (blood thinners).
;-)