Posted to uk.d-i-y
TimW TimW is offline

Default help with pub quiz needed

On 10/11/17 18:49, wrote:
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 18:34:18 +0000, TimW wrote:

On 10/11/17 18:27, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 18:16:02 +0000, TimW wrote:

It's my team's turn to be quizmasters and it isn't considered good form
to just get the questions
You need unGoogleable questions really ... ones that can't be answered by
keyword matching.

There is no signal in the Rose & Crown so we never have that problem.

No Wifi signals in range? If someone is a BT customer and there is a
BT Fone signal available they may have an unfair advantage .
Though I would think any use of devices would be regarded as
cheating, just make sure nobody enters a contestant called Alexa .

G.Harman

This isn't a big cash prize quiz. We don't cheat.

TW