Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default help with pub quiz needed

On 10/11/2017 18:16, TimW wrote:
It's my team's turn to be quizmasters and it isn't considered good form
to just get the questions from a book or off of a website. I need two
rounds of ten questions each.

I am thinking of a round on brexit and the EU but not sure I can think
of 10 interesting facts on my own. Any contributions?

Or a round on trades, tools and terms as in I give you a word or phrase
and you say what trade it's associated with, so like
Q - Stillson wrench A - Plumber
Q - pressing hamĀ* A - Tailor
but need 10 of them.

If you would like to provide a clue to a working email, I'm happy to
share one I put together for a Quiz which got cancelled. You might find
a couple of suitable rounds, or ideas for rounds.

Steve