Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Roy Underhill injured again.

"Joshua A. Lund" wrote in message ...

replying to Leon, Joshua A. Lund wrote:
I'm the same it's a family joke that every time you see me I'll have a new
scar I'm proud of then each tells a lesson or memory like a photo I love my
scars

Roy himself jokes about it... His Y2K Tool Kit was in fact a small first aid
kit. The contents include aspirin, alcohol wipes, iodine ointment, adhesive
bandages... I just checked and all the contents in mine are out of date...
;~)

I reposted some photos to ABPW... did it back in 2005 but they are probably
long gone!