Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default help with pub quiz needed

On 10-Nov-17 6:16 PM, TimW wrote:
It's my team's turn to be quizmasters and it isn't considered good form
to just get the questions from a book or off of a website. I need two
rounds of ten questions each.

I am thinking of a round on brexit and the EU but not sure I can think
of 10 interesting facts on my own. Any contributions?

I doubt there are 10 interesting facts about Brexit. There certainly
won't be 10 interesting and undisputed facts.

Or a round on trades, tools and terms as in I give you a word or phrase
and you say what trade it's associated with, so like
Q - Stillson wrench A - Plumber
Q - pressing hamĀ* A - Tailor
but need 10 of them.

Q Last - A Cobbler
Q Bradawl - A Wood worker
Q Fuller or Q Swage Block - A Blacksmith
Q Crumming Knife - A Cooper
Q Polelathe - A Wood turner

Colin Bignell