Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The Express.

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 10 November 2017 13:17:47 UTC, Andy Burns wrote:
whisky-dave wrote:

me or anyone else aren't evading tax we are avoidingn it within
govenrment guidlines

And if you have complicated VAT arrangements regarding ownership and
leasing of business jets, yachts etc, then the rich and famous will
have accountants and lawyers that say they too are simply making use
of available government legislation ...

Well we'll see when the cases come to light won't we. If you lease yuor
own jet to yuorself for going on holiday does that make it a business ?
So in therey I can claim the VAT back on my home computer if I check my
work email is that how it works ?

When I was freelance, I was allowed to claim against tax for my car. In
proportion to the amount it was used for business. But that was to do with
runnings costs - not the VAT on purchase or leasing.

--
*Rehab is for quitters.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.