Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Bitrex Bitrex is offline

Default Oldschool tubes

On 11/10/2017 09:11 AM, Phil Hobbs wrote:
On 11/10/2017 04:04 AM, Mike Coon wrote:
In article ,
says...

bitrex wrote:

Michael A Terrell wrote:

bitrex wrote:

Michael A Terrell wrote:

A common as dirt filament tester. They were common as dirt, and
sold for about $3 in the early '60s. They hyped as real tube testers.

"It Does What It Says on the Tin"

Just like the cans of 'Replacement Vacuum'?

How do I get the vacuum out of the can and back in the tube, though?

That was explained on the tin, not in the ads.

I like that idea. Did you have to wear a space-suit in case any vacuum
got spilled?

Mike.

I still want my Acme Portable Hole.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

What happens if you put a portable hole inside a portable hole?