Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default So how much power does an oil filled radiator actually use.

In article ,
ARW wrote:
On 09/11/2017 14:01, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
pamela presented the following explanation :
I thought it was 13A because that is the max rating for an plugged in
appliance.

So does that means I could safely run two 10A appliances from the
same wall outlet?

From a twin socket outlet, yes.

However if they were to run for an extended period the socket would fail.

What is the theory behind a double socket not being able to take 26 amps
total? The actual sockets and switches and terminals are identical to a
one gang of the same make - which only leaves the bus bars between them.

--
*Indian Driver - Smoke signals only*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.