Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dan S. MacAbre[_4_] Dan S. MacAbre[_4_] is offline

Default So that's where they're from.

For decades, I've been finding little grey plastic tubes in the garden.
The first time was just after a neighbour had had a conservatory built,
and I assumed the tubes were somehow involved in the process. Perhaps
they were from a nail gun, or maybe they were some kind of masonry plug?
Messy buggers, I thought. It seemed odd that they kept appearing over
the years, but I never questioned my original guess. This week, after a
bonfire night weekend, there are again loads of them in the garden, and
I suddenly realised they are from fireworks.

Brian Gaff wrote:
Huh, nothing hearable, so what on earth are you on about?
Brian