Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_11_] Graham.[_11_] is offline

Default Clearance above lit candles

On Thu, 09 Nov 2017 11:00:57 GMT, pamela
coalesced the vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful
comprehension...

On 20:31 8 Nov 2017, Mathew Newton wrote:

On Wednesday, 8 November 2017 19:27:36 UTC,
wrote:
According to the International Code Council General Precautions
Against F

ire, in chapter 3 , 308.3.2, it basically says the space needed
above candle for safety is what ever is needed to be able to
hold a tissue above flame for 10 seconds without the tissue
catching fire.

This thread is 16 years old. *16!*

(Oh, and I think the OP's house burnt down in the end. Something
about a misplaced box of tissues...)

My news server doesn't carry articles that far back! I can't look up
the original message.

Assuming you are really interested, that's what Google Groups is for.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.d...I/el5YAmanL_AJ

The ICC seems to be an American self-serving confederation of
companies, and must be really desperate for publicity.

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%