Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Man hailed a hero for chasing Texas church gunman after massacre

Here in Birmingham there is a small child who's been hit by gunfire in TWO different shootings. The shooters were innocent little melanin enabled Travons who were simply doing a little target practice on moving vehicles. There are people who should not have firearms but the Leftists solution is to take them away from everyone. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster

Then it's obvious that something is going wrong with your gun laws which
you don't seem to recognise.
Your only answer seems to be to lock more and more people up.

US spending three times more on prisons than schools: Federal report

7 Jul 2016 - U.S. state and local spending on prisons and jails grew at
three times the rate of spending on schools over the last 33 years as
the number of ...

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/us-...ederal-report/

--
Bod

Again, what you cited doesn't claim what you say. And it's a good example of shoddy, misleading reporting from a fringe source. The headline says spending, when the truth is they are talking about the amount of spending increase. What would you do? Let the bad guys out? Over the same period, the violent crime rate has gone down, it's working.

I'll take your word because being over here in the UK, all I have to go
on is newspaper reports. It's good that violent crime has gone down in
the US, let's hope it continues.

--
Bod