Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Man hailed a hero for chasing Texas church gunman after massacre

On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 11:14:27 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 8:36:47 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 4:40:01 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 08/11/2017 09:34, Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
On 11/08/2017 03:25 AM, Bod wrote:
When researchers broke this down, the evidence was no less
incriminating. According to the study, people in the United States are
25 times more likely to be violently killed with a gun, and six times
more likely to die in a gun accident. Study author Erin Grinshteyn
partly attributed this to the perception of "lethal intent."
Basically, people are more likely to react violently when they expect
others to be armed as well.

In the US, most gun homicides take place in the inner cities and are
just drug dealers killing drug dealers.

Criminal's lives don't matter. Even the Reverend Jackson and the
Reverend Sharpton don't seem to care.

Understood, but in my eyes every born life matters and I am a non believer.
I'm surprised that a man of god would not care.
--
Bod

And even if you don't care about the gangbangers killing each
other, the news is filled with innocent bystanders, including
children, being killed in the crossfire.

It's likely that the Mr. T types are in the process of bringing
us a big change in gun laws. In the elections here last night,
there was a taste of what is likely coming. Trump has alienated
everyone but his narrow, extreme base and there are signs that
it's causing a backlash against the GOP. There is a good chance
that Trump will have achieved what I so greatly feared, a
discrediting of conservatives, our banishment to the wilderness
for a generation, if not forever. And then the Democrats will
have their way.

Here in Birmingham there is a small child who's been hit by gunfire in TWO different shootings. The shooters were innocent little melanin enabled Travons who were simply doing a little target practice on moving vehicles. There are people who should not have firearms but the Leftists solution is to take them away from everyone. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster

Another example of your racist remarks. The trumpets should be proud and I bet you won't
see any denounce it either.