Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Kraus[_2_] Larry Kraus[_2_] is offline

Default unglue wood

On 11/8/2017 2:15 PM, Larry Kraus wrote:
On 11/8/2017 12:51 PM, Leon wrote:
On 11/8/2017 11:05 AM, Sonny wrote:
On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 8:33:12 AM UTC-6, Leon wrote:

Why don't you guys go out and build something rather than argue like
those that belong in a crib.

LOL.Â* Yeah, or buy a tool.

Leon, you need a clamp?Â* ;-)
https://houston.craigslist.org/tld/d...335560831.html

I wonder if this is their actual asking price for the clamp!

Sonny

W O W !!!!Â* I'll pass!

I think that's a Wilton 14298. Internet prices seem to range from $93 to
$153, so $120 isn't all that ridiculous.Â* Not that I'll be buying one.

On second look, that particular one is not only used, but looks like it
has been overtightened and no would no longer clamp square.