Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Stain Sprayer Recommendation ?

All paints and stains have pigment and sprayers are used to
apply them. It's not the pigment that;s the potential problem,
it's any foreign objects, lumps, etc, which new stain from
the store should not have. I used BM solid stain on my house,
didn't strain it, no clogs, no problems. Get an airless paint
sprayer, I used a Milwaukee that I bought at HD for $200, worked
great. The nozzles on the common spray guns can be flipped
instantly, to push paint backwards to clear them. You can use
the sprayer to get the paint on quickly, then back brush it
to work it in. I would not rely on just spraying on wood like
that.