Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LED v CFL bulbs

On Wednesday, 8 November 2017 14:36:13 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Tuesday, 7 November 2017 19:49:58 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote

So they ordered me forty 2KW convection heaters, but the college
doesn;lt allow convection heaters in labs or offices so I had to tell
them
to cancel the order, they have now given me 5 oil filled 2KW heaters.

Like I said, ****ed by design.

Has been for 30 years.

So its taken you clowns 30 ****ing years to even notice that that
place doesnt have adequate heating, and even when you clowns
do eventually notice that, you **** fixing that up completely.

Heating should have been part of the original design
and someone should have told whoever did the
original design that without heating it was completely
****ing useless and that they had to fix that.

Yes they were told that at the time, but then some manager might have
lost his job, so there was the make do, cover up of the late 50s early
60s.

And its taken you clowns more than 50 ****ing years to get
around to even attempting to fix that now, and you ****ed
it up completely even when you clowns did eventually get
off your lard arses and tried to do something about it now.

So 9am it was just 16C now 19C students still
say they feel cold, most have their coats on.

Like I said, ****ed by design.

yep. Designed in 1955 I think.

And its taken you clowns more than 50 ****ing years to get
around to even attempting to fix that now, and you ****ed
it up completely even when you clowns did eventually get
off your lard arses and tried to do something about it now.

The college is pushing to improve the studetn experience as we are
gettign low or very low marks for it in the last national student
survey.

It shouldnt have taken a student survey to realise you need ****ing
heating.

Well most students are complaining about lack of facilities,
lack of help, used to be lack of equipment but we sorted that.

Bet you lot ****ed that up completely too.

One year it was 5C in the lab.

Like I said, ****ed by design.

Yep single glazed window of 1955 just didn't
last the 100s of years they perhaps expected.

And its taken you clowns more than 50 ****ing years to get

It was know at the time apparently nothing to do with the staff here.

Taking 50 ****ing years to even start to do anything about it and
then the complete and utter abortion of a couple of oil filled heaters
that aint gunna provide any useful heating is down to you clowns.

which clowns those that installed the system in the late 1950s they are mostly dead now the apprenice is.

The building wasn't designed by any staff employed here.

But what you clowns are doing to fixed the original
design abortion, 50 ****ing years too late, is.

Nothing to to with us any more than the cladding is.
I never told them to put the asbestos in or to remove it.

It was between those desining the building and
those responsible for the heating installation.

Wrong, as always.

right as always.