Posted to uk.d-i-y
AnthonyL AnthonyL is offline

Default Help - fed up with bleeding radiators

On Tue, 7 Nov 2017 17:56:01 -0000, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

AnthonyL wrote:
I need to ensure I've got all the air out of my closed pressurised
system in order to resolve/eliminate another issue. Pressure is
around 0.8bar when I start, down to about 0.5bar when I've finished
and I then repressurise.

SNIP

I think* the pressure should be 1.5 bar, mine is.
If the pressure drops to 0.8bar I'd say that you have a leak somewhere, we
did.

I've dropped the pressure to that level. AIUI it is within spec. I
can increase it if it has any bearing on my problem, it isn't leaking
(since the PRV was replaced).
--
AnthonyL