Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default "Left hand down"

On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 4:30:09 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

On Tue, 07 Nov 2017 22:22:04 -0000, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

Yes, it would be helpful if he'd give us a clue what he's ranting about.

It's in the text above: "driving forwards or backwards, turning the wheel left"

I read that the first day you posted it and it makes no sense to me.
It must be something peculiar to your country as at least two of us
have no clue what you are talking about.