Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 07 Nov 2017 23:51:49 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

CRAZY PEOPLE CONTROL, NOT GUN CONTROL! Put the loony buggers in a controlled environment where they can get treatment and don't let them run loose.

I agree. How soon can we get Trump committed so he gets the treatment
he needs?

Are you a Muslim lover? Otherwise you have no excuse for what you just said.

Are you a congenital asshole, Birdbrain? Who else would post the insane
drivel you keep spouting on all these groups?

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world: