Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default "Left hand down"

On Monday, November 6, 2017 at 8:09:24 PM UTC-6, catalpa wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
Why do people give the direction "left hand down"? It doesn't bloody
matter if you're driving forwards or backwards, turning the wheel left
still makes the car go left!

Never in my life have I heard anyone say "left hand down".

And if someone did say "left hand down" I would have no clue what they
wanted me to do.

My question is where do you want my left hand to go down to?

Yes, it would be helpful if he'd give us a clue what he's ranting about.