Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default The Express.

On 07/11/2017 14:53, Mark Allread wrote:
On Tue, 07 Nov 2017 14:50:22 +0000, Bob Minchin wrote:

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Idly looked at all today's paper headlines while shopping today.

All were about tax avoidance in one form or another.

I musty admit I get fed up with all the Tax Avoidance publicity.

Me too - lets face it, anyone who has/had an ISA or a TESSA is/was
seeking to avoid tax.

Maybe, but when I was a computer programmer with my own ltd co
working through an agency, it never occurred to me that I could
send my money to Mauritious and then 'lend' it back to me
free of tax, with no obligation to pay it back, and escape the
notice of HMRC.

However, it would never escape the notice of my accountant, so
how come Mrs Browns 'boys' get away with it ?.