Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dodgy DIY

In article ,
jim k wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" Wrote in message:
In article ,
charles wrote:
You certain this was all DIY? I've seen the same and worse done by
those being paid to do it.
In our village hall, I had to work on the new extractor fan -
couldn't find the isolator - so killed the RCD , The asked where the
isolator was "Oh, it pluuged into an extension strip underneath the
kicking board for the nearest cupboard."

My brother has countless stories like this about his church. And all
the work has been done by accredited tradesmen.

For no reward & no invoice

If only. Some seem to think a church an easy touch.

--
*Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.