Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dan S. MacAbre[_4_] Dan S. MacAbre[_4_] is offline

Default Dodgy DIY

wrote:
So far, in this house I've found: CPCs wrapped under the heads of wood
screws securing a plastic pattress box, dishwasher wired brown-to-black
and blue-to-red, shelving supports fixed with 1/2" screws (barely in the
plaster), door hinges secured with long BZP pozi screws that have the
plain shank in the door frame, BZP posi screws everywhere, a kitchen

I'm just wondering what's wrong with BZP posi screws? Is there
something fundamentally wrong with them? It's what I tend to pick
because they don't rust over the years.