Posted to uk.d-i-y
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default Disposing of old petrol (or diesel for that matter)

replying to rmlaws54, Iggy wrote:
Yep, at least a half dozen times, from a few mm's to a tennis ball deep. I've
put the pan on the ground, a patio, logs, bricks and cinder blocks. I've done
it by throwing a match, a lit cloth, a lit napkin, a lit ball of newspaper,
and even a Bic lighter held below the pan's edge. No big deal at all and just
a momentary WOOF as the pool caught. This place is just full of babies and
fools. I've even smoked while filling my car and mower cans, just to amaze the
sea of idiots known as society.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...r-1247289-.htm