Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ?Q?Re=3A_OT_Boris_was_wrong_about_the_=C2=A3350m? =

On Friday, 3 November 2017 00:47:09 UTC, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 3 Nov 2017 00:24:40 +0000, Tjoepstil
wrote:

On 03/11/17 00:05, T i m wrote:
continuing blindly ... 'could be throwing the
baby out with the bathwater'.

it could also be the best thing since sliced bread,

Of *course* it could.

But is it better than ring pulls on cans ?

the second coming of
Christ

I doubt it.

Nah that Jeremy coburn.

or the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

Or them.

Nah at least two of them would need to be women due to equality, and they're still getting ready, not sure which shoes to wear.

you are simply saying that you are too t i m id to rise to a challenge,

Nothing to do with being timid but all to do with not feeing the need
to jump into the abyss for no reason. You have a reason (obviously)
but close to 50% of the voting population don't.

close to 50% voted each way.

and want to stay in the EU kindergarten with mutti Merkel telling you
how it is.

I do? Is that's what been happening or going to happen or something? I
can't remember even meeting her?

Do you have to meet someone to know them ?, I never met Hitler.

Always hold on tight to Nurse

Another projection mate?

For fear of something even worse.

I can't think of anyone who wouldn't be frightened of 'something
worse' (other than Brexiteers of course).

You mean like Germany controling europe ?
Merkel is widely described as the de facto leader of the European Union, and the leader of the Free World.
(according to wiki.)

When I became a man, I put away childish things.

And common sense by the looks of it.

Common sense isn't common.

It's like saying great minds think alike they don't, that's why we don't have an Einstein born every miniute.