Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Perry Perry is offline

Default Alternatives to RCM

On 06-Nov-17 12:40 PM, Perry wrote:
On 03-Nov-17 1:13 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 11/1/2017 5:56 AM, Perry wrote:
Where to from here guys?

RCM has gone down the toilet and is now mostly paranoid survivalist
crossposts and political comment.

Recommendations on some good (well moderated) metal working forums?

Thanks

What was the last metalworking post you wrote?

I'm more a reader than a poster.

I've learned a great deal from many of the regulars here.

Tom, I've been here quite a while as a lurker - off the top of my head
you've got an orchard. I recall reading quite a few interesting posts
about your machinery builds and repairs.

I don't post much at all as I have little to contribute!