Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default That's todays job cancelled

On 5 Nov 2017 20:25:01 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

The best one I ever saw was done by the manager of a service station I
was working at.

When the health campaigns started to place advertisements around that
cigarettes can damage your health I doubt they anticipated what
happened to me.
Usual thing of an elderly women in a powerful automatic
losing it and accelerating out of control and this case careering
across a pub car park and striking the building, she hit so hard the
wall was stove inwards and the cigarette machine launched across the
room where and hit a couple of us, fortunately were only slightly
bruised.

G.Harman