Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 16:16:26 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

If a man stands in a forest and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Only if he is you.

Be quiet feminist!

Stick to wanking, Birdbrain. At least you can't type your endless idiotic
drivel while you are at it!

--
****** Birdbrain giving advice on Usenet on how to procreate:
"I will also admit I would never have kids as only those with perfect genes