Posted to uk.d-i-y
TheChief TheChief is offline

Default That's todays job cancelled

ARW Wrote in message:
Customer offered to put his car down his drive to allow me the space to
park across the front his drive way.

Well he knocked the gas meter and cabinet off the wall with his car
whist reversing down the drive.

One for 0800 111 999 and I'll go back later.

--
Adam

My late mother managed a seemingly impossible manoeuvre.
Like most house feeds her gas supply rose up the side of the house
and "T" d through the wall about 2 feet above ground. The
vertical run of pipe continued about 2 inches above the tee and
the whole run was lagged. The vertical pipe was about 2 inches
from the wall.
Somehow she managed to hook the wheel arch of her fiesta over the
pipe upstand and against the wall.

Luckily there were some kind workmen at the house opposite. One
of them had to get under the car and take enough weight so others
could haul the car clear.

Phil
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----