Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] wilkinsonfoulkes@gmail.com is offline

Default carbolineum

On Sunday, 11 April 2004 07:24:10 UTC+2, johan audenaert wrote:
I live in Belgium. My father who is 82 years old used aldready carbolineum
to protect wood when he was a teenager. Now it seems this product is
forbidden due to health and environment reasons. I tried already several
alternatives but I don't think they are worth the money I spend on them. Is
there somebody who knows a good alternative to protect wood outside? Or
does somebody know where carbolineum is still available in Belgium?
Thanks.

I'm 82, Johan, & ran out today; Try Brico Nivelles, otherwise a tree surgeon.

Bill