Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Video doorbells?

In article ,
newshound wrote:
That's exactly what I thought too. I have a somewhat rambling house and
although I have a portable "ringer" if I am at the top of the house or
the bottom of the garden, delivery guys are sometimes gone by the time I
get there.

Not quite sure how a video doorbell is going to help with that? Much
easier ways of telling someone who rings the bell you're in and coming to
the door.

The things I am looking at talk to a phone app, give you a picture of
who is there, and allow a two way audio conversation. Given that I
always carry a phone, I can't really think of an *easier* way to tell
callers that I am on my way.