Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris B[_2_] Chris B[_2_] is offline

Default Help me understand power banks.

On 04/11/2017 16:11, tim... wrote:

It's the possibility that a low power output doesn't charge it at all,
that's the problem

And I think that can only be answered by you with your devices. I have
several portable devices and several chargers. When plugged into a low
amp output device one of them reports on the screen "Charging slowly
please connect to an approved charger" but does eventually charge. A
different device just refuses to charge from the low output device.

Try charging from a standard PC usb output. If its not a USB3 connector
then it should be limited to 500mA. If it will charge off that it will
probably charge off anything.

--
Chris B (News)