Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal
Nick Nick is offline

Default Don't touch that knee

If a woman (stranger) squeezed your cock would you get upset about it?
Or just take the compliment?

I had this happen to me once in the 1980's.

I was waiting in a bus queue and a young woman came up to me and
squeezed the front of my trousers and made a comment that I had a big
cock. I just looked on bemusedly. After this young woman left a middle
aged woman behind me in the bus queue told me that I had behaved
disgracefully. Which I think really shows there reality of this supposed
equality.