Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Granite, Glue, Sandpaper, Emery, and Silliness

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Perhaps I could ask you a couple questions once I get the Green
Monster finished and start learning/writing G code. That's a healthy
sized programming task.

**** You are welcome to ask, but the simple answer is its not possible
without CAM.

Thanks. I have BobCAD/CAM and BobART, plus the training DVDs to work
through yet.

*** From everything I have read and heard BobCAD/CAM is decent for
mechanical parts. I never managed to get past their hyper aggressive sales
staff so except for a couple days playing with the demo download I couldn't
tell you much about that. I do seem to recall that you have to pay for an
upgraded more expensive version to get all the HSM stuff I wanted.