Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Boris was wrong about the £350m

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:
On Sat, 04 Nov 2017 11:06:31 +0000, Fredxxx wrote:

In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
But publishing these reports could also give ammunition to the EU as
to where to target their negotiations. It is never a good idea to
reveal your hand to the other players.

The EU don't appear to be 'targeting' negotiations. They seem to be
sticking to what they said they would do when the UK talked about
having a referendum. It must have come as quite a surprise to the 'EU
needs us more than we need them' brigade. Who told us they would roll
over and give us anything we wanted.
Basically, to date, that gamble has failed.

There is no issue WTO rules are fine.

La la la la la ....

Heard some wally on Any Questions saying WTO rules would be fine too.

You'd think the BBC would find people with more than half a brain for that
prog.

--
*I don't feel old. I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.