Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Help me understand power banks.

In article ,
tim... wrote:
ISTR that when I bought my in-car USB charger I got one for phones and had
to take it back and get a higher rated one for Tablets. And even then, one
of my tabs reports that it isn't powerful enough to "charge" the device,
though experimentation shows that it does keep it operating for a bit
longer. Plugging my camera in and it doesn't even notice that there's a
charge there.

Do all those devices have a 'standard' USB 5v charger as supplied? None of
my laptops etc do.

--
*OK, who stopped payment on my reality check?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.