Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_24_] Mark[_24_] is offline

Default OT Boris was wrong about the £350m

On Sat, 04 Nov 2017 12:23:57 +0000, T i m wrote:

On 4 Nov 2017 10:30:30 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

snip

We know and why most people have you killfiled.

I didn't see 'bm''s comments as I have him killfiled.

No, quite, you and many.

And that's a shame in one way because I think he's just 'very
confused' and 'mostly harmless' and obviously very passionate
(/fanatical) about his cause, or pretends to be.

The annoying bit (and why many have him killfiled etc) are his
childish rants and comments that in the main have little or no bearing
on the point in question.

Not uncommon on this ng, unfortunately.

Personally I'm still not sure if he is just a troll ... with all his
publishing headlines / clickbait etc?

There's quite a bit of evidence to suggest this.