Posted to uk.d-i-y
bm[_2_] bm[_2_] is offline

Default OT Boris was wrong about the £350m

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sat, 04 Nov 2017 09:37:52 +0000, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 4 Nov 2017 01:30:26 -0000, "bm" wrote:

"Bob Eager" wrote in message

snip

That's a good excuse - in theory - and what the Government have been
relying on.

But I'm sure the EU know that already.

Positivity, Bob. That's what you need,

Give us some facts that justify any 'positively (other then than blind
optimism).

How you can possibly be a remoaner after all the ****e coming from the
EU is astonishing.

Unfortunately, you would never understand just how wrong your
suppositions are (and therefore how you can't ever achieve any real
world viewpoint).

You must be deaf, dumb, blind and crazy.

Or the irony.

I'm sorry

We know and why most people have you killfiled.

but that's how it is.

And with little hope of you ever seeing anything for how it is, rather
than the fantasy you hold in your head.

I didn't see 'bm''s comments as I have him killfiled.

Oh dear, I'll get the tissues.
Getting a computer to tell you what to read?
Christ on a bike, you are how old?