Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Boris was wrong about the =?iso-8859-1?B?ozM1MG0=?=

On Sat, 04 Nov 2017 00:51:10 +0000, Steve Walker wrote:

On 03/11/2017 00:05, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 02 Nov 2017 23:06:28 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Tjoepstil
wrote:

On 02/11/17 12:04, T i m wrote:
Or it's based on some*perceived* issue that whilst might be an
issue,
or an issue to some, isn't a real issue to the vast majority and
dealing with that could be throwing the baby out with the bath
water.

the best description of a remoaner ever written.

What baby? What bathwater. Do tell, T i m , I'm keen to know.

I'm sure you are ... we all are.

Maybe if / when they publish the results of the 58 independent studies
into what impact leaving the EU might have on us, you will find out
along with the rest of us.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...nt-refuses-to-

release-details-of-studies-into-economic-impact-of-brexit

Until that happens, continuing blindly ... 'could be throwing the baby
out with the bathwater'.

Cheers, T i m

But publishing these reports could also give ammunition to the EU as to
where to target their negotiations. It is never a good idea to reveal
your hand to the other players.

That's a good excuse - in theory - and what the Government have been
relying on.

But I'm sure the EU know that already.