Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Granite, Glue, Sandpaper, Emery, and Silliness

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message news
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
news

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Perhaps I could ask you a couple questions once I get the Green
Monster finished and start learning/writing G code. That's a healthy
sized programming task.

**** You are welcome to ask, but the simple answer is its not possible
without CAM.

Does Hollywood ever order molds for monsters or aliens?

*** Not from me. That's really outside of my area anyway. If you want an
idea about how many hollywood monster, alien, super hero, mutant... etc
masks are made there is a TV show called FaceOFF that gives some insight.
It seems a lot of it is still crafted work, although there are studios doing
in house CAD/CAM work as well.