Mike Dobony

Default Hot water sulphur smell

"Robert A. Barr" Not.for.@harvest wrote in message

The anode may encourage the odor formation but the underlying cause
is far more complicated.
Go he
http://www.ho****er.com/techhome.htm

Click on the FAQ.

Yipes!

I wonder if I did something wrong during installation, but it was

basically
just a swap of one unit for another. Well, I guess I can try the

chlorination
technique.

As I recall from the RV NG's, do not use Clorox as it uses a different type
of clorine. Could anyone shed some light on this? Stick with the cheaper
brands.

--
Mike D.

www.stopassaultnow.org

Remove .spamnot to respond by email

No water treatment (other than softening) was ever necessary before; it's

city
water, usually not a problem. A little hard, but otherwise OK.

Just FYI, the links in the FAQ don't work using Netscape. They work fine
using IE.

Thanks for the tips.

---