Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Climate Change: Global Temperature Rising

Author: LuAnn Dahlman
September 11, 2017

Temperatures measured on land and at sea for more than a century show
that Earth's globally averaged surface temperature is rising.

So what? It's a natural phenomenon. Of course there are moonbats out there
who believe that that they will take control of the Earth's climate.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org

I'd say the moonbats are the ones who reject science and simply believe on faith that man can't impact the earth's climate. You'd think just the fact that in just the last 100 years we've been digging up massive amounts of fossil fuels that took hundreds of millions of years to put into the earth wood give one cause for concern. But then prior to the 70s there were a lot of people making the same arguments about pouring wastes into rivers, the oceans, and the air too. I remember my father saying that the solution to disposing of nuclear waste was to dump it at sea.