Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Magnets

On Wed, 1 Nov 2017 10:37:44 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

On Wed, 01 Nov 2017 06:17:37 -0700
Larry Jaques wrote:

Speaking of the undead, I rented The Mummy and was aghast to find that
it was somewhat of a zombie movie, with not a single bare anything on
the gorgeous mummy queen goddess. Output from Hollywood has gotten
more and more dull as they go PC.

Ya gotta check those ratings first. It was only PG-13...

For a low budget hoot check out this trailer for Machete:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16020r--oM

There was a sequel too, haven't gotten to it yet ;-)

I saw the original, and it was a hoot. Bloody to the extreme, but
some lovely ladies wore nothing. The sequel trailer looked awful so I
passed on it.

--
The Road to Success...is always under construction.
--anon