Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tjoepstil Tjoepstil is offline

Default ?Q?_OT_Boris_was_wrong_about_the_=c2=a3350m?=

On 02/11/17 22:41, Bob Eager wrote:

On 2017-11-01, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Nightjar
wrote:

Blame whoever created the graph (I was looking at and who labelled it
with small figures. However, that doesn't change my point that, in
the grand scheme of things, what we pay to the EU isn't really a big
part of government spending. Indeed, taking the actual cost, after
the rebate and what we get back, it comes to less than 0.5% of GDP
and even the most optimistic of the believable predictions suggest
that our GDP will drop by more than that as a result of Brexit.

Leaving the EU isn't about that.

No-one knows what it's about. Other than leaving.

Except those that voted to leave, who know exactly what they voted for.

And are not getting

And were not intelligent enough to realise that

And were perfectly intelligent enough to realize that winning the
referendum was just a first step.