Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default ?Q?_OT_Boris_was_wrong_about_the?=?Q?_=C2=A3350m?=

"Nightjar" wrote in message
On 02-Nov-17 10:33 AM, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Nightjar

I have previously provided arguments against all and every reason put
forward by the Leave campaign. This is just one of them, but it gets
attention because it is particularly easy to prove wrong.

No you haven't. AFAIK, you've not addressed the undemocratic and
protectionist nature of the EU, and that it represents a form of
oligarchical government that the UK has spent 200 years evolving away
from...

I said I had responded to the reasons put forward by the Leave campaign,
not that I had replied to the individual hobby horses of every leave
voter.

Thats not a hobby horse, its a very fundamental policy choice.